Geological maps of the Crown Lands of Bohemia 1 : 144,000 (raster)
The set of Geological maps of the Crown Lands of Bohemia contains 38 sheets of hand-coloured maps from years 1853-1863. The main coordinator and editor of this mapping project was Wilhelm Haidinger, the first director of the Imperial Geological Institute (GBA) in Vienna. Occasionally, these special maps are also called “Haidinger special maps”.
Information available: title of the map sheet, name of the author and link to the CGS map archive.